Hoping Man

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Reader Feedback

One of my many (ha!) readers has informed me that my blog restricts comment-making. I think I have fixed this now. Please let me know. [Although that's kind of like telling you my phone is broken and asking you to call me]

Perhaps it was this problem that forced my wif .... er, an anonymous reader to send her comments about the blog in general to me via email. I wouldn't want the other readers to miss out on these insightful words of wisdom.

You're a complete nut. You definitely need more to think about. It's like your brain doesn't have enough stimulation, so the neurons are just firing off random weirdness to keep you from slipping into unconsciousness.

So be inspired! Comment!

3 Comments:

  • Hey! I too have previously tried to comment and been rejected. So props to the "anonymous reader" who prompted you into action!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 PM  

  • Congrats on your successful fix on the commenting section of this bog site. As for the comments by your wif... er, I mean the crazy anonymous commenter, I think she's out to lunch. I find your random thoughts refreshing to a point where I've been inspired to start my own blog site (coming soon to a computer near you). Not only that, but I also feel so inspired I may run for office... something humble at first, maybe President of the local kennel club, then I'll slowly work my way up to Prime Minister and beyond. All in thanks to you, Hoping Man; thank you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 PM  

  • OK, as promised, the inspirational Hoping Man has spawned an evil Blogchild... click the Blogger Name attached to this comment to check it out!

    By Blogger Robert, at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home