Hoping Man

Monday, April 24, 2006

Identity Theft

Google is taking over the world. But it sure is useful. That's gotta count for something.

I just Googled my name, and the results were quite interesting. I'm feeling a lot less unique right now.

  1. Darren Hoffman - A designer in the field of brand communications. His work looks very good.
  2. Darren Hoffman - A 'Miscellaneous' movie crew guy. Haven't heard of any of the movies.
  3. Darren Hoffman - Some sort of acne expert.
  4. Darren Hoffman - Don't know much about him, but he sure loves geneology! (maybe we're related)
  5. Darren Hoffman - Communications Director for the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
  6. Darren Hoffman - Soil Conservationist (Pest Management) at the Ralls County Field Office of the US Department of Agriculture

Having finally realized that this is probably interesting to no one but me, I'll stop there. Maybe you could try Googling your own name. It might be more interesting.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Darren,

    Let me just say that I'm a big fan of the Darren Hoffman at the top of this list.

    Sincerely,

    Darren Hoffman

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home